::: Welcome ::

Klub Kandy

12 April, 2007 | Written by Patchay at 1:03 PM in , ,

Klub Kandy is doubted as the biggest Asian party in Brisbane. The party took place in one of the biggest nightclub here in the entire state of Queensland.

KK April 2007 official poster

And amazingly Patchay was there! This time being on the VIP list of UQHKSA, one of the supporting organizations for this event.

That means I don't have to fork out a single cent for entry and get to party all night long, from 9.00pm till 5.00am next morning. Imagine that!

Posing here with my first drink of the night - a Heineken. Looks like I'm doing some kinda promotion for Heineken here muahahaha. Cheers!

"Muhammad" Daniel (new name given by Pok Wai) doing his best moves. But it wasn't just him, so many people were shaking like there's no tomorrow!

Cheyenne, Me and Sharon. We just love dancing!!! If you know Melbourne shuffle, please teach us ok?

Needless to say, we spend most of our time at the Main Hall. DJ Gust from Hong Kong was there to fulfill our "needs" at all times haha.

You know what? I forgotten to take a group picture with the people I came and went home with, alamak. One of them is my Emmanuel college-mate. Never mind, there'll always be another chance ...

KK @ The Family Brisbane

3.45am marked the end of my party ride. I went home feeling really tired. But the funny thing my adrenaline was still keeping me super-excited! I didn't sleep until an hour later ...sigh.

All in all, the Big Party was awesome. Tomorrow I need to catch up with some school work. So let me go to bed in peace now... see ya guys!

Tags: , , and .

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous on April 13, 2007 1:40 AM

    the last pic looks very techno.
    begining to be a party king ..not like the patrick i used to know.

    but i think the exposure is good right!

    -yy-

     
  2. Anonymous on April 14, 2007 12:14 AM

    Trying to be Brad Pitt in Heineken ads huh? haha

     
  3. Patchay on April 14, 2007 9:23 PM

    [YY] hehe at least party king .. not like what u called me "party animal" on MSN ... haha.

    There is good side n bad side aso la .. depends on how u take these party things.

    [geremy87] How I wish Patchay appearing in the next Heineken ads haha :P

     
  4. Anonymous on April 16, 2007 1:26 PM

    hello patchay, I write you by this route since I do not see another one quickly, I feel pleased by your visit, and hope that you have found something interesting here in baplun, I hope that you like spanish and that feel pleased to you here, return soon and your page seems to me brilliant, very pretty and mainly attractive.

     
  5. Anonymous on April 18, 2007 8:15 PM

    Th Family Club was awesome isnt it? I just got here from a google search for Klub Kandy. I must say you have a wonderful colourful site. Keep it up your good work, pal!

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails


Latest Posts

Comments


iFollowers

Archive

Pageviews

From Jun'10 to 31 Dec'13: 861,805

Locations of Visitors to this Site

Guest(s) Currently Online

Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness Campaign at National Cancer Society Malaysia

Global Voices: The World is Talking, Are You Listening?