::: Welcome ::

Anniversary Bye Bye

23 April, 2007 | Written by Patchay at 11:57 AM in

- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -

My blog - Patchay@Blogspot is almost 1-Year old now. First Anniversary falls on May 8. I decided to launch this blog on that date exactly one year ago because of good feng shui LOL, also because 8 is a good number to Chinese.

A very humble beginning ...

I initially thought of setting up a blog that will keep Me busy for a maximum of ONE YEAR period. I never thought that I could achieve something out from blogging; so I thought why not just run a blog for FUN, just like many of my friends back then.

I must admit that I'm almost burnt out, very exhausted from blogging already. After days of deciding, I thought that NOW could be the best time to Call It A Day.

Alright I'll say it again one last time...

I'm officially QUITING the blogosphere and all other forms of online activity (except email, MSN etc). It's my final decision. I've made up my mind and no more second thought.

Tragically, I announce that this will be my LAST blog post.

This decision was mainly attributed to what I want to prioritize for the time being - my studies. Now that I'm a second-year university student, there's by far too many commitments to compromise with. So I guess taking a BREAK from blogging will be the best thing right now.

Also, the lack of motivation to update this blog regularly may have cause Me to make this decision.

* * * * * *

Looking back at my participation in the World of Blogging is simply amazing. I feel proud of what I've learned and discovered from the blogosphere, such as HTML/CSS knowledge amongst others.

The blog revamp in July 2006

I must admit that blogging has changed my life at least to a certain extent. I don't know whether you believe that blogging can do wonders to you, but I do believe in it.

Through my blog, I've met many wonderful people in real person, from infamous bloggers to avid and famous ones as well as many other carefree college boys and girls.

I was never so 'happening' like before, for instance, many social outings at the end of last year were somewhat related to my blogging exposure.

(left) Kuok Yung, Shaz, William, Ah Beng, Splashmilk and Me

I met this bunch of people whom I now call them my "New Friendz". They made Me a poser like above.

For once, I thought that I've had enough of this social thingy. I shall now spend more time on other important things, perhaps at things more beneficial to Me as I grow up to be a fully-matured adult.

Well, it's indeed very SAD that I've to make such an unexpected announcement today, particularly ahead of my blog's Anniversary.

* * * * * *

Before I end this post, I sincerely wish ALL THE VERY BEST to my fellow blog supporters and readers, be it long-time mates, school friends, college-university friends, blog-mates and other virtual friends that have been continuously supporting Me.

I hope you all have been enjoying reading my blog. Thank you very much for making this blog ALIVE!

In future you may contact Me via email or MSN. Their addresses are posted in my Profile page.

God Bless and Sayonara ...

(... pause for a moment followed by an abrupt interruption)

... WAIT A MINUTE ...

WHAT DID I JUST SAY??? OMG!

Hey guys, you know what? This is a Tagged to FOOL you guys lah. I was tagged to do this crap post by Ah Beng [BengHan.com]. Thanks to Him I have to frighten you guys!

The blog is celebrating 1st Anniversary and is expected to ride high this year. So how can I do this?

Patchay@Blogspot as of today

Quiting now especially when my blog is getting more and more unique visits per day is the DUMBEST thing to do!!!

And now is my turn to randomly KENA-KAN some people ... kakaka.

This one, this one, this one, this one and this one.

Let's close down our blogs together together ok?

Anyway Happy Birthday to my Blog, in advance !!!

Tags: , and .

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous on April 23, 2007 11:47 PM

    Happy b-day to your blog :)

     
  2. cHrIstInA_YY on April 24, 2007 1:01 AM

    hehe, happy anniversary ^^

     
  3. Sue Lin on April 24, 2007 2:37 AM

    Happy anniversary! Its special aint it? I remember my blog's 1st bday! Haha

    I doubt the tag would work, ppl would have seen your comment in my blog =P

     
  4. Sasha Tan on April 24, 2007 11:24 AM

    Hahah i know it was this TAG thinggy! Darn! and i tot someone was about to follow me to quit blogging! Blek!

     
  5. Anonymous on April 24, 2007 4:34 PM

    Happy Birthday to your bloggie haha

     
  6. Anonymous on April 24, 2007 10:52 PM

    Happy Bday to your blog !

     
  7. Anonymous on April 25, 2007 10:20 PM

    1-Year Old baby hahaha.

     
  8. Patchay on April 27, 2007 10:46 AM

    [Bob]
    Thanx!!! Have a nice weekend!

    [Christina YY]
    Thanx hot blogger haha!

    [Sue Lin]
    Haha u can choose not to do it! Too many ppl doin it aled. No point.

    [Sasha]
    kekeke...

    [geremy87]
    Thanx!!! Have a nice weekend!

    [Benghan]
    Thanx!!! Ur tagggg very obvious now. Good tag anyway.

    [brian]
    Go think about how u celebrate ur 1-Year old birthday haha!

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails


Latest Posts

Comments


iFollowers

Archive

Pageviews

From Jun'10 to 31 Dec'13: 861,805

Locations of Visitors to this Site

Guest(s) Currently Online

Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness Campaign at National Cancer Society Malaysia

Global Voices: The World is Talking, Are You Listening?